Print Shop & Terms - Policy Update

 Greetings Everyone.

Gallery Update

I'm currently making some changes to the website by moving a few galleries around to give it a more slick refine look. Fan art gallery will not longer be displayed on the website, any future fan art work I may provide will be under another platform such as DeviantArt, Newgrounds and Instagram these platforms and my official website is where I will be mostly active on. 

Rebranding

I'm currently going through a rebranding for my shop. New Prints and Items are coming soon shortly. Lots more Pin-Up Prints to come. 

Terms & Policy

With the new shop getting ready to re-open. Terms and Policy has been updated. 

Commissions.

I will also be re-opening commissions soon. There's a lot of updates and goodies in the works. 

Till further notice the website is close at the moment and will be back up shorty. 



Comments

Popular Posts